Selling Your Products
How it works
- Register as a new vendor here.
- Follow the welcome wizard to set your basic store settings.
- Once you have access to your store dashboard, there are a few more details to set up. Upload a banner and profile picture, set your shipping rates and add your Paypal and/or bank details to get paid.
- By default, you will be covered by our standard returns policy. However, you can set own vendor returns policy easily in your account.
- Upload your products, with pictures and descriptions.
- When you make a sale it will be visible in your dashboard and you will receive a notification email.
- Once an item has been posted, mark your order as complete. You can request to withdraw your account balance at any time.
- Share your store with friends and family!
Products are sold on a commission basis. This is to cover the costs associated with running a marketplace website and our time. The amount you will receive will be 80% of the sale price, plus any shipping fees you set. There is also a payment processing fee per order which the payment gateways (Paypal and Stripe) charge which will be deducted from vendor’s balances. We are on hand to help you with any of these steps. Just get in touch.